Saturday, November 20, 2010

School Spirit

I've been thinking a lot about high school lately Of course, teenagers like to sport their school colors at events... Even during school ;). I work with a girl who has a daughter in high school, which has been a wonderful inspiration to my business. Who knew I just happened to have beads in her schyool colors (coincidence? I think not!!)?? SO naturally, I've been making stuff for her. I've made a stretchy seed bead bracelet (which thanks to technology, I have no pictures of) and a pair of earrings that I made this afternoon.


So, if you want to sport your school colors at events this year, send me a message with your school colors and I can make something for you!

<3
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love those that show their "team or school" spirit!

    Cute earrings!

    Hopping over from the etsy forums!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? <3