Friday, January 8, 2010

Adventurous

I guess you could say that I'm feeling adventurous. I guess you could just say that I'm tired of the real world. I think that I would agree with both! lol. In December, I took the plunge and filed my DBA (doing business as...) for Simply Sassy Gifts.


I've got a whole bunch of ideas and I can't wait to share them with all of my friends and family. Maybe I can even find some new friends! <3


I'm 23 years old and I have a 3 year old son that I would LOVE to spend more time with. I got married in 2008 and we're expecting another little boy, he should be coming very soon. It's one of my dearest wishes to be able to spend more time with my kids.


So help me on my journey guys! This should be great fun!


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? <3