Thursday, January 21, 2010

Motivation

Sometimes it can be difficult to come up with the motivation. We get busy and we fall off the path and kind of skip down the path of least resistance for a while. 


I can admit to doing this. In fact, I realized earlier today that I don't know what I was thinking when I thought I could balance all of this out. 


Baby Caegon came Friday, January 15th, much to everyone's surprise. He was 9 pounds, 3 ounces! It was definitely a different experience for me. With my first son, Kaleb, I was induced, so I never went into spontaneous labor on my own. But we all knew Caegon would come to be with us sooner than we all anticipated. Two postive Fetal Fibronectin tests are nothing to joke about. He's gorgeous and doing well.


So, now I'm trying to balance a newborn, schoolwork and trying to launch my business. Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited, I'm just a little concerned that once I start back to work things are going to get very complicated. I hope that hubby understands when I start getting frustrated! 


Good news though. I'm getting some money at the end of the month, so I'm going on a catalog spree and buying a whole bunch of beads and findings and getting to work! I can't wait!! I'm also thinking about getting some supplies to start making bath salts and selling them as well.


Soon, I'll have my Etsy mini up and you will be able to find ALL kinds of things. If you can't find something you want, let me know! I can either make it for you or contact someone who can! 


Keep me in your thoughts guys! I'm on my way up!! 


<3
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? <3